The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ryan's Staples

Some days I am not sure how Ryan survives on no sustenance. She has days where she barely eats. She never wants to sit and eat dinner with us. Lately we have to beg her and make bargains to get her to eat 5-8 bites at dinner. Breakfast seems to be her best meal, and sometimes I feel like all she has had is "blueberry brown toast." It is supposedly normal, so I am not too worried. Meanwhile Emma eats everything in sight and adult size portions. :-)
Here are a few favorite items that Ryan eats (when she wants to).


Her favorite candy. Yuck!

I agree with her on this one. I always manage to eat a couple.

Chicken nuggets! With ketchup, please.
She no longer swallows gum anymore.
When she is done chewing she sets it wherever is closest.

Ryan's favorite meat.

Whatever combo of "meat" this is.......


She is hooked!

I always have a handful of Dum Dums on me.

Emma and Ryan can be bribed with suckers. Suckers!

She loves cheese! "yellow, string, orange, spicy"- she will specify.

"blueberry brown toast"

Sometimes for breakfast and dinner!

Good ol' mac n cheese.

It's my go to when I am in a pinch, or lazy.

"chocky!"

No comments:

Post a Comment