The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

The things that come out of her mouth!

As anyone who has spent any time around Ryan knows, she is verbal. Very. The girl started speaking full sentences at 16 months and has not slowed down a bit! Now that she is 2.5 years old, the conversations we have now are even more comical. Every day when she says something that cracks me up I make a point to write it down or do a blog about it. Her little voice is so sweet and innocent that there isn't anything that she says that isn't adorable, but she has a few lines that really crack me up. So, today I am making myself write a few thing down so we won't forget.

1. "Eazo peazo lemon squeezo!" (On Mickey Mouse Clubhouse they say "easy peasy lemon squeazy", so Ry made up her own rhyme and she says it super fast.
2. "Does your tummy hurt?" - How Ryan lets me know something hurts.
3. "You gotta push the mud out so we can ride the horse." - What Ryan says imitating us about the incentive to go #2 in the potty.
4. "You come here to daddy!". - Ryan reminding herself why she got in trouble when she didn't listen on the play scape.
5. "Mommy/Daddy/Grandpa always comes back". - What Ryan says to reassure herself anytime we leave her somewhere (kids club, Sunday school, preschool). Her teachers always tell us that she says that to herself off and on the whole time we are gone.
6. "Lose your attitude, sister!" - Ry says this just like her daddy does- with a big smile.
7. "Nite nite sissy."
8. "Do you have to go tinkle?" - My answer is usually no, but I know who does.
9. "I'll be right back". - As she scampers out of the room, up to no good :-)
10. "Okay." Her way of answering yes. She never says yes, the answer is always "okay".
11. "There's it is." - I don't correct this one.
12. "Mommy, will you fisk it?" - or this one.

Love my Munch so much. There is no one I would rather talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment