The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

Ryan's 2 year old preschool class

Not only is this picture adorable, but it is also another way that Ryan showed me just how smart she is. She can name every one of her "friends". I think for being 2.5 years old that is pretty impressive! I expected her to point out a few of her favorite friends that she talks about a lot, but I had no idea she could rattle off each kids name! I now can put a face with the stories. Who goes to time out, who plays dolls with Ryan, who cries for their mommy, who she idolizes, who she blushes when she talks about. Ryan tells me all the stories of the day and now I know what they look like. This preschool has been such a great experience for Ryan. She has learned so much, especially in the social department. I am so glad that we got her started when we did. It is hard to believe that she only has 2 more years of preschool and then she will be in kindergarten. I am very grateful that her teachers have already made her love school. Ms. Nelda and Ms. Erica have been wonderful! We can only hope that Emma will get to have them as teachers when she gets to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment