The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

FW Stock show

We took the girls to the Fort Worth Stock show because the weather was perfect on Sunday.  I had never been and I knew the girls enjoyed it when my parents took them last year.  We met the Hackbarts there and spent a few hours walking around checking out the animals.  The line was long for the petting zoo, so we didn't get to do that part.  Ryan did get to ride the Ferris Wheel and she liked the pigs the best.  Emma liked the cows best.  Both Bunny and Zeebee fell to the ground multiple times and got extremely dirty from mud/poop.  I was very grossed out by that and not a huge fan of it all.  I am definitely NOT a country girl! Oh well, the kids had a good time and we ended the day on Central Market's patio for beer and dinner.  My reward!
Walking up it was windy!
Zeebee taking a break.

Ryan, Katie and Emma checking out the sheep.


Running from pen to pen!
Ry Pie loving the baby pigs!
I am smiling at this point because we are headed to Central Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment