The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

P.E. Performance 2013

Every year Fielder has a P.E. Program.  It is so fun to watch the girls perform with their class!  I screwed up and let Emma see me so she just stood and yelled "hi Mommy!" and "hi Pa!" loudly the entire time.  She did not participate at all, but had everyone in the audience laughing!  I forgot that when they are two years old you are supposed to hide from them! I knew how important it was for Ryan to see us, I forgot that Emma needed not to!  The sad part was that when her class was done she started crying as they walked out because she didn't get to come see us. Next year when she is three I won't screw it all up when I let her see me, and she will get to stay and watch the other classes perform.  She will love to watch her big sister.  
Ryan did AWESOME!  She is such a ham!  She really loved seeing her grandparents in the audience!  She smiled and waved and did everything on cue!  She even danced and sang along while watching the other classes perform.  She is definitely our performer!

Grandparents ready for the P.E. Program!
Emma with Ms. Valerie, she had to hold her hand the whole time!
"hi Pa!"
Ryan sitting in the audience with her class!
She was so thrilled we were all there to watch!
Ryan's class did a circuit.
Hopscotch.
Balance Beam
Trampoline
Log roll
They ended with the parachute to "He's Got The Whole World In His Hands."
So proud of the Munch!



She enjoyed every second of the performance, as did we!
"Ta-da!"

No comments:

Post a Comment