The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sick Ivie Girls

It turns out that not only was my Pea sick, but so was my Pie.  And, of course, it was all during a 48 hour OT and C shift that Chris was working.  And, of course, I also got it. It was a ROUGH 5 days at the Ivie house.  Both girls threw up all over their beds and mine, and they both ran fevers >104 degrees. Not fun!  I did close to 10 loads of laundry in a 48 hour time span and we did not leave the house for 4 days.  It was awful.  Not the way we had planned to spend the first half of Spring Break.  Thankfully, our travel plans were the second half.  Glad this bug is behind us now!

My poor, sick girls.

Emma got a burst of energy and dressed up like Minnie.
Ryan also had a few hours on Saturday that she started to feel better.
This was hours before she ran 104.7 fever and became completely lethargic!
Emma was having so much diarrhea and refusing all drink options.
I was so worried about her getting dehydrated.
Poor Pea felt awful!
So did Ryan.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment