The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Precious wedding with my precious girl!

Chris and I got invited to a very special couples wedding.  Two of my former patients from the Parkland Burn Unit, who met at a support group for burn survivors, got married this weekend!  It was such an honor to be there.  Chris had to work, so I took Ryan with me.  She loves weddings, and I knew she would think it was super special to get to go on a Mommy/Daughter date to a wedding.  The wedding was beautiful and I bawled my eyes out listening to them say their personal vows to each other.  Ryan dried my tears with Bunny. I feel so blessed to have met and been a part of both of these people's lives and I am so glad that they found each other. They are both miracles and have endured long recoveries.  They also have incredible families who have supported them through their injuries and rehab. We wish them much love and laughter!

Super excited to go to the wedding!
Ryan was so patient waiting for the wedding to start.
She was so excited to see the bride and her dress.
Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Dallas Wiens!



We didn't stay for cake, but we did admire it!
A sweet friend took this picture of me and my girl :-)
Best wedding date ever!
We even warmed up the dance floor!
Beautiful love story!

No comments:

Post a Comment