The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Burn Camp 2013 Visitors Day

We made the haul out to Burn Camp Visitors Day to visit Chris and all the kids.  This year the girls had a blast, especially Ryan.  She was old enough (and not sick like last year) to really enjoy the older kids and get involved with the activities.  I only got a few pictures because Emma keeps me on my toes and Mom wasn't with me this year.

Daddy always has surprises for his girls.








Ryan was upset when she realized we were going to stay for the party this year.
She was so sad that she didn't have her "party dress" on.  She actually asked me
if we could "run home and get it" (the drive is 1:45!). A camp counselor invited
Ryan to go to the dress up room and pick out an outfit for the party.
She was all smiles after that!  Emma was thrilled to eat Skittles and run around!
She LOVED dancing with all the big kids.


Ryan had "fancy hair".

No comments:

Post a Comment