The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ryan's new accessory

Out of the blue Ryan decided she wanted to get her ears pierced.  We were hanging out at Mamaw and Pa's house and Ryan found a fancy pair of Mamaw's earrings and asked to wear them.  I told her she couldn't because she didn't have her ears pierced.  She looked at me and said "well, let's go get my ears pierced."  I smiled at her and explained what it consists of and how it hurts.  She didn't even flinch and the next thing I new she had her shoes on and her purse over her arm and was ready to go.  Chris and I needed to shop for a few things since the house remodel is winding down so we agreed to go to the mall. The whole time we were driving to the mall we were both convinced that she would change her mind.  We were wrong!  She marched right into Claire's, hopped up in the seat and picked out a pair of pink hearts.  She never hesitated and didn't even cry.  This kid surprises me every day!  Watch the video below. So big!
She was so excited and polite!

They gave her a teddy bear to hug.

She was so proud of her pink heart earrings.
My baby is turning into a big girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment