The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Liv's Baby Shower

Cindy and I had the honor of throwing Olivia a baby shower.  Her baby girl is due in January and we are all so excited for her.  We hosted the shower at a pottery place in Austin called Cafe Monet.  Each guest painted a tile to make a frame around a mirror to go in the baby's room.  The tiles turned out great!  I cannot wait to see the finished product.  We had a great time and I enjoyed seeing some old friends while I was in Austin.  I got a few pics of the shower and our night out.
The spread!
Nothing better than baby girls!
Liv and her mom showing off their tiles.
All the girls!
The finished tiles.  The baby's room is a "woodland animal" theme.
The tiles will be much darker and more vibrant in color once they are fired.
I will have to post a picture of the finished mirror when it is complete.
Dinner out on 6th street!
I have some of the best friends in Austin!
Too much fun with these girls!
Proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment