The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

The Ivie house is paci free!

It has been over two weeks, so I feel that I can make this official announcement now.  Emma no longer wants/needs a paci! And, the best part is that she broke herself of this habit all on her own! After chewing holes in all of them she just lost interest.  We put her to bed without a chweed up paci one night a few weeks ago and that was the end of it.  We recently removed the one paci (the only unchewed one) from her backpack so she no longer has it for her naps at school. I am so proud of her and thankful that I didn't have to rely on the Paci Fairy to come when she turned 3!  It is kind of sad that my baby doesn't have her "sassy" anymore. The big girl milestones are also the end of very sweet eras.

No comments:

Post a Comment