The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Charley Grace

One of my best friends had a baby girl!  Olivia, who has been my friend for 20 years, gave birth to Charley Grace on 1/13/14.  I was lucky enough to get to go down to Austin and meet Charley and spend some quality time with Liv.  I loved every second of my time with them.  Charley is precious and watching Olivia in her new role as mom made me so happy. We hung out and just got to talk and catch up for 2 days. It was so relaxing to just be able to spend the quality time with her, and I got LOTS of baby snuggles.  I adore them both.
Charley
I didn't want to put her down.
We did some tummy time.


Sweetest mouth

I got to babysit while Dave was at work and Liv took a nap.
Heaven!
My babies were back in Arlington enjoying the snow with their Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment