The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lunch with Ryan

I got to have the first at school lunch with Ryan!  She has lunch at 10:30, so it felt more like brunch. She was very excited to have me there, but was anxious the whole time that I would have to leave. My sweet girl is such a worrier (like her momma).  I did get her to eat her lunch.  The whole first week of school she came home with a full lunch box every day (and a full bladder).  I let the teacher know and she told me that Ryan is still adjusting to lunch in a big and busy cafeteria, and that not eating a lot at first is normal.  There was a lot going on in there!  I enjoyed the time with her and she was able to hold back tears when I had to leave. I am so proud of her, change is scary!




No comments:

Post a Comment