The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, November 3, 2014

Pregnancy Hormones have me crying!

I am in my room laying down, having already put Ryan to bed. Chris is in Emma's room putting her to bed. I can hear him singing "Part of your world" from the Little Mermaid to Emma. He sings it so good and with such gusto. I've heard him sing this to her before (and to Ryan) and it always touches my heart and makes me love him even more than I already do. Tonight though, with my hormones raging, I am laying in bed with tears streaming down my face. I am thanking God for this wonderful man that my sweet girls are lucky enough to have as their daddy. He is such a good one. This new baby who is squirming inside of me is about to be so loved by him too. Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment