The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful in 2014

Another year of gratitude. I have so much to be thankful for. Here are my top 12:

1. My family: blood relatives and in-laws. We get to live so close to so many, and it's wonderful!
2. Ryan, Emma and Polly: I get to be a mom to three girls!!!!
3. My husband: best partner in this life and a wonderful daddy to our girls.
4. My health: after being so sick in 2011, I will never take this for granted 
5. My job: I still find it fulfilling and rewarding.
6. My friendships: I have some of the best friends and a great support system. 
7. My parents: I get to see them almost every day. What a gift.
8. My body: the ability to grow another healthy baby amazes me!
9. My 8:30 bedtimes: I appreciate sleep more than I ever have in my life.
10. Books: I've read a lot of great books in 2014. Reading is still my favorite pastime.
11.Yoga: continues to change my body and my life, currently I am thankful for prenatal yoga.
12. Running- best release for me. I am eager to train for another marathon after Polly arrives.

I asked Ryan what she is most thankful for this year and she said God.
I asked Emma what she is most thankful for and she said Polly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment