The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, February 2, 2015

28 1/2 weeks sonogram

We had a doctor visit today and got to take a peek at Polly.  She was wide awake and really performing for us.  She is head down and her little legs are right where I thought they were, on my right side where she kicks me all of the time! She was very cooperative today and kept giving us great looks at her pretty face.  She was also very active, sucking on her hands, swallowing, yawning and moving her arms and legs. It was so precious to watch! She measured great and is weighing approximately 2 pounds and 13 ounces. My blood pressure was a little elevated today so they drew some blood to make sure everything is okay with me.  I also did my one hour glucose screen. Hopefully that lab work comes back good too.  So far, Polly is right where she should be and growing beautifully.  I can't believe how fast this is going.
Polly's profile
She looks a lot like Emma.
She is still a girl :-)
On my way to yoga. feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment