The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

April 10

We found out today that April 10 is the day we will meet our Pollyanna Jane! That is a week earlier than we had assumed.  This means I only have 7 more weeks of being pregnant. It is exciting and bittersweet. This pregnancy has flown by (ever since I hit the 14 week mark and stopped feeling like death). Knowing that it is my last pregnancy makes me want it to slow down and enjoy it more but I also cannot wait to hold this baby. I had another sonogram today, a biophysical, and Polly scored 8/8 and seems to be thriving in my tummy.  I will get these scans weekly until April 10, and as long as she continues to grow, to move, to practice breathing, to practice swallowing and my amniotic fluid levels stay good she can stay put! It is crazy to think we have less than 50 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment