The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Chris' last hoorah before PJI!

Chris and three buddies decided to drive to Taos, NM to get a long weekend ski trip in.  They will be gone 5 days. Yes, I agreed to these plans! I know in a few weeks we will be home together with a new family member, and no one will be taking any trips anywhere. Chris always takes a full month off when we have a baby and he plans to again this time. I wanted him to get to snowboard this winter and some girl time with Ryan and Emma sounded fun and relaxing to me.  Traveling at almost 8 months pregnant does not sound fun at all to me. I am enjoying my time with the girls and trying to rest as much as possible.  Don't get me wrong, I will be happy to see him on Monday night! So will these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment