The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

4th of July Weekend!

Chris had to work on the 3rd and that is when Arlington does their big 4th of July concert and fireworks.  Thanks to my sweet neighbors help and Mamaw and Pa keeping Polly the big girls and I got to go! We had a great time.  We got a great spot to hear the music and see the fireworks and we ran into tons of friends.  Ryan and Emma had a blast and the fireworks were impressive.  The most exciting occurrence of the night was when Ryan realized her tooth was loose.  She bit into some Laffy Taffy and realized it.  She came to me to tell me (I did not believe her at first, she has been wanting a loose tooth for a long time). When I felt it it really was loose and when I confirmed it she started screaming and running up to strangers to tell them about her loose tooth.  It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen.  I have never seen Ryan so excited!
Love our neighbors!
Amanda, Emma, Ryan and Audrey walking down Main St.




Emma was a pouty pants for a bit.

Good friends!

My littlest firecracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment