The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, July 10, 2015

Polly's 3 Month Stats!


Weight- don't know for sure, will see doctor at 4 month. My guess is 13#
Length- LONG!!!!!!!!!  She is too long for her footed 0-3 month pajamas
Hair- dark, heavier in back, starting to get a little bald spot where she lays
Eyes- blue
Eating- every 3-3.5 hours during the day she is breastfed.  I pump bottles for her on the days I work and she has been taking 3.5 ounces at a time. I am about to bump her up to 4 oz breast milk bottles on the days I work.  She still has 7 feedings and is such a good nurser. I am about to drop her late night (between 9-10pm when I wake her to eat) feeding.
Sleeping- Best.Sleeper.Ever.!  This girl is on a routine and it is like clockwork! She still naps in between every feeding for at least an hour, sometimes 2.5 hours! She is happy and playful after she eats and when she gives cues that she is ready to nap we lay her down in her crib awake and she is asleep within 30 seconds. I put her to bed around 8:00 and then wake her for one last feeding.She is consistently sleeping 8 p.m.- 4 a.m. and some night until 5 a.m. She wakes up happy and smiley so I know she is getting good rest.
Naps- longest naps are in the morning 9-11:30 and afternoon 3-5.  When she lets me know she is ready we will transition into 2-3 set naps a day. She still likes to (and needs to) sleep a lot and I am fine with that!
Size- 0-3 months, except footed pajamas.  She needs 3 months for those for her long legs and big feet! I think in the next week or so she will be in 3 months for everything.
Likes- to blow spit bubbles, baths, the pool, her sisters, ME! (we are pretty in  love with each other, I love it)
Newest Accomplishments: lots of cooing and noises, she also tries to imitate you if you make a face or stick out your tongue, she can hold her neck up really well and is tolerating tummy time longer.  Ryan and Emma are happy that they can finally hold her in standing (with us close by).

Pollyanna is such a joy and I feel so thankful to have her.  The past three months have been so wonderful with her.  Getting to do this baby thing one more time is so special.  She is our sunshine every day.  None of us (especially Ryan and Emma) can imagine life without our PJ! I just need her to slow her roll on this growing thing.  I want every stage to last as  long as I can stretch it out.  I want to soak it all in.



























No comments:

Post a Comment