The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

6 years!


Back in 2008. Before kids, without a care in the world! 

I had to document the sweet post that Chris put on Facebook:
"It’s been 6, humble years since we said our vows. In that time we have faced some big challenges,ones that have always strengthened our marriage.
I love you. And I know it’s love because true love is simple. You are the perfect wife. I love the dedication and sacrifice you show our girls. I can not wait to see what the next 6 years and beyond brings us. If it is anything like the first 6 years, we are in for a wild ride and there is no one else that I would want to be on that ride with than you."

I completely agree.  I couldn't have chosen a better person to laugh with daily and raise these sweet girls with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment