The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Cousins

My girls got to meet their two cousins and aunt and uncle whom they had never seen before. Ryan and Emma had a wonderful time playing with Cooper and Daphne. The similarities between them were so cool!   This was the first time for Chris to meet my sister and for both of us to meet her husband and her kids.  This was the first time in 7 years that I have seen my sister.  Our families met at a dinosaur park near Bastrop.  Here are the pictures I took of our time together.
Whitney held Polly the entire 2.5 hours 





The 4 cousins ready for the dinosaur scavenger hunt.



All of us together at the dino park.






My sweet baby looking up at my sister.

Cooper and Ryan had so much fun playing with their dinosaur souvenirs.
They both have big imaginations.





Sweet cousins!
They all put their dinosaur souvenir in their shirts! Goof balls!
Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment