The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Pollyanna is 7 months old!

My sweet girl is getting so big so fast! I can't believe it.  She is so dang fun.  I adore this age.  She makes lots of noises and giggles.  She is very ticklish.  She loves baths and her sisters.  She prefers to be on my hip at all times (I love it!).  She can sit really good now and is starting to try to scoot on her tummy.  Still no teeth, but her hair is coming in! She also loves to eat! She eats two level two baby foods 3 times a day and nurses 4 times.  Her thighs are filling out! She started practicing with sippy cups of water and will sometimes try to help hold her bottle. (She is very spoiled!).  She looks a lot like Chris and Emma and some people say she looks like her Pa. We love her so much!













No comments:

Post a Comment