The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Day 2015

Thanksgiving this year was so fun! We hosted at our house and had a house full.  All of our families came.  We fried a turkey and made a few sides and everyone else brought the rest.  The food was delicious and we really enjoyed spending time with everyone.  We played games, the girls did artwork with Gramma and we all relaxed and watched football.  so fun!
Emma and I made a turkey cheese platter!


Pretty Polly!


Pa and PJ
Lots of beer drinking!
Nap time!

Emma took the camera and tried to get a picture of everyone.  Here are her pics! 
(I think she did a pretty god job!)

















And then I took over, I had to make sure I got some pics of my Pea!

The blondies!


Gramma brought her nice markers and good paper.
The girls colored for hours!
Cards were played!

Football was watched!
Emma told us to "show me mad!"
Polly loving on Aunt Bethany.

My biggest girl.
The Ivie men.

No comments:

Post a Comment