The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mothers Day 2016

What a great day I had!  I slept in until 7:30!  When I woke up I read in bed next to Emma who was snoring next to me!  Chris came home from shift with Starbucks in bed for me and then the girls helped him make me monkey bread and bacon.  It was yum! The girls and Chris gifted me the cutest dress and I got lots of sweet homemade gifts from my big girls. We relaxed all morning out by the water, the weather was fantastic! Ryan and I read and Emma gave me foot rubs and lots of hugs and kisses.  Polly took a long nap and then we spent the afternoon at the horse track with a group of our close friends. We followed that with dinner out and then home to relax. It was a very fun day.
She got to sleep with me because she said she wanted to be close to me when it turned into Mothers Day.
She is my snuggler!
Ryan enjoyed tea and a book with me by the water.
I got a homemade book mark and a bouquet of flowers that read "free kiss", "free hug"'
 "free foot rub", "help your mom". She wanted me to pick out flowers over and over again so I got
a lot of foot rubs, hugs and kisses and demands met!

I am 26!
My favorite food is indeed coffee!
She LOVES to give foot rubs!

Another sweet (and funny!) homemade card.
My little PJ and I headed to the horse races!

No comments:

Post a Comment