The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2016

10 things about Ryan at 7.

I asked Ryan the following 10 questions:

1.  What is your happiest memory as a kid?
- having snow cones with my mom

2.  Why do you like being a kid?
- having friends and playing is fun!

3.  One word to describe you would be?
- smart

4.  If you could be any animal which one would you be?
- a cat because they nap a lot and I like to sleep in.

5.  What do you like to do for fun?
- play dates and almost over nights with Jillian

6.  Tell me about a funny time.
- one time at recess Cameron's underwear fell down at recess

7.  What is your favorite thing to do?
- play in my room with my toys

8.  What do you love most about Emma and Polly?
- Emma:she plays babies with me
- Polly: she is the cutest baby

9.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
- an artist and a "sewer" (seamstress)

10.  What will you be doing in 10 years?
- graduating high school and going to college

No comments:

Post a Comment