The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Boston/Maine!!

We had a FANTASTIC time on our adults only trip to Boston and Maine to celebrate Beth turning the big 4-0!  We did a lot of fun sight seeing, ate a ton of lobster, and had a thousand laughs together.  The weather was fantastic and I loved seeing that part of the country.

Later, kids!
(Thanks to Mamaw and Pa!)

Walking Boston

The Freedom Trail

Cheers!




Fun day with my babe!

Sangria at Legal

Happy birthday, Beth!

I kept my streak alive and ran every day.
Here I am in Boston at the start of the Freedom Trail.



Hotel bar

Twins!

After dinner swing in downtown Boston.


In Salem

Beautiful lighthouse
Freezing water!


Adorable Kennebunkport, Maine!



Our cottages were so wonderful!
We had beach cruisers to use and kayaks.

I love these two!

Heaven!


Morning coffee and breakfast on our patio.
The breakfast they delivered was delicious!

Beautiful church

Beach day.

Reading on the beach is my favorite!

The ladies.

The men.



I ran to the Bush Compound one morning.

I got to hold a giant live lobster!


Give us all the lobster!

DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment