The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, August 20, 2018

Polly's Third ER visit, 2nd stitches

Well, first day of school for the big girls went great.  We dropped them off and they were all smiles. Chris and I decided to go to the library for coffee and to visit with some other parents. I was standing sipping on my coffee and Polly had found her twin best friends from preschool so they were running around.  Chris sat down at a table to visit with the twins dad.  Next thin I knew I hurt a blood curdling scream and realized it was Polly. Chris hadn't realized she was hanging on the back of his chair and he stood up and the chair fell back onto her and split her head open.  It was a bloody mess!  They ran her into the nurses office and applied pressure, but Chris knew it needed stitches. Poor little girl had to go to Cook's and get 8 stitches.  She is a trooper!
\

In the library with her buddies: Brekin and Corbin

On the way to ER

After stitches

My poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment