The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, August 6, 2018

Saturday Morning Work Out Crew!

Chris worked a 48 the day after we got back from our trip so I planned to get up early and run on the treadmill before the kids woke up.  I told Emma my plan the night before in case Polly woke up and they couldn't find me to look in the garage.  Emma asked me to please wake her up so that she could work out with me.  I told her it was going to be early and I didn't think she would want to wake up that early (especially since she had 4 games to play that day), but she begged me to.  So, I did.  And to my surprise she popped out of bed and got ready, and soon after so did PJ.  So, while Ryan slept in, Emma and Polly and I got our sweat on in the garage.  While I ran they did push ups, jumping jakcs, lunges, lifted weights, shot hoops, practiced shooting soccer goasl







No comments:

Post a Comment