The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Christmas day was a blast! I will tell the story of our day in between all of the pictures. I took a ton!


Santa came! And this is what he left the girls!
Chris got me this awesome watch that I pinned on Pinterest!

He is so resourceful!

Looks like Santa and the reindeer enjoyed the treats.


Chris got home from work and finished putting together Ryan's dollhouse from

Mamaw and Grandpa. Not an easy task! The girls sleep late though, so we had the time!


Mamaw and Pa had gotten the house over halfway put together on Christmas Eve.


The finished product- adorable!


The first two floors

I love the furniture and the elevator!

Top floor has a patio!

We got tired of waiting for the girls to wake up, so at 9:15 we woke them!
Ryan came racing in to see what Santa had brought her.

Ry got her Tangled doll!

Emma got a baby doll.







Emma looking for crumbs.



Ry loves to comb her beautiful hair.

Christmas snuggles with my Pea.

My girls!







Stockings!







Daddy trying out the tiny jump rope.

She loves her dollhouse!



About to hit the road to go to Unc's.

More presents!



"Giant Buzz!"





Unc loves Pea!

Daddy got a stylin' shirt!

Aunt Rocks got some pirate PJ's!

"Ca-uuuute!"

They spoil me again! I got Uggs!

A little fresh air after opening gifts.









Chris walking the runway in his new jeans and shirt.


:-)

Emma helping us keep time during our board game.

Of course we had to play animals and Barbies!

Emma was not a fan of her first sink bath.





Piano concert to end the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment