The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Penny Shoes

Here they are, Ry's "penny shoes". She LOVES these shoes and wants to wear them everywhere and with everything. Especially her Minnie Mouse nightgown. She can put them on herself (not always on the right foot) and often refuses socks so she has many blisters. We have to threaten band aids to get socks on before school. Sometimes when we go in to her room in the morning she has already gotten up and put on her "penny shoes" and is back in bed laying down. Unfortunately her penny shoes are a size 6. I got her foot measured yesterday and to my surprise she should be in a size 7. So, lack of socks is not the only reason she has blisters. I am keeping my eyes open for a new pair.

Puts them on all by herself!





They usually do not match what she is wearing.


Neither does her hair rubber band.


I have bigger fish to fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment