The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Zeebee

My kids have "lovies". And I secretly love it. Although it is stressful when Bunny or Zeebee are lost, and Bunny is ragged and filthy (Zeebee is on his way), I think it is so darn cute that they have each chosen a toy for comfort. I also think it is funny that Emma chose a giant stuffed zebra to be her prized posession. Until recently it was as big as her. Although she has a lamb lovie that is just like bunny, she has chosen Zeebee as her baby. Lucky guy. Ry respects that Zeebee is Emma's. I guess she can relate.

Zeebee was a gift to Emma when she was first born from Gary and Linda Glass.
She did not like that I took him away from her to take a picture.




She often cries if Zeebee doesn't get to eat with her.

Zeebee loves car rides!

This is usually how we find her at 9 a.m. when we wake her up.

She loves to rub Zeebee's legs.


Like I said, what a lucky zebra to get to be snuggled by such a sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment