The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Date with Munch


I got to take Ryan on our first movie date!  She had been to the movies twice before our date.  Once with Mamaw before she was even two years old to see Winnie the Pooh, and once with her daddy to see Beauty and the Beast when she was a little over two years old.  I had really been wanting to see the new Pixar movie Brave after seeing the previews and hearing all the good reviews.  I decided it would be the perfect date for us.  We had a great time.  Ryan ate a ton of popcorn and  she watched the whole movie.  We didn't even have to make a trip to the bathroom.  I learned quickly to let her make comments without telling her to talk quietly because this only made her yell "I don't want to be quiet!".  I reminded myself that we were at a kid movie and it was okay for her to talk a little.  She really enjoyed the movie and so did I!  We went and got her toes painted afterwards.  She thought that was super special!  She thanked the lady that painted them at least 20 times.  I had a blast with her.  I am so glad I had girls!

Awesome movie!


Ryan watching previews


She devoured her popcorn!

Sitting on my lap getting her toes painted.



She is ready for a trip to the beach next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment