The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Emma's Kissing Game

Emma is great at giving kisses.  She does it on command.  The funny thing is that we have trained her to give kisses to us both, back and forth.  It must have started as a jealousy thing. If Chris was lucky enough to get a kiss from Emma well then I wanted one too, and vice-versa.  Now, Emma will give either Chris or I a kiss (whoever asks first) and then immediately turn and look for the other parent. And after she evens the score she walks back to the original parent and then back again. This can go on and on.  Sometimes Chris and I get 4-5 kisses out of the deal. Emma thinks it is a fun game. She usually does her wide open mouth smile in between the kissing, the big smile where her fangs show.  My favorite.  It is all so fun and cute and it makes my heart so happy. I hope it never gets old to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment