The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ryan is serious about fitness!

Ryan is very aware of exercise.  She knows that Mommy goes to yoga and to the gym.  When I get dressed in my work out clothes she will say "Mommy is going to the gym" or "Mommy is gonna go run with Miss Tae". She knows when Daddy goes running that he is gonna get "sweaty and need a shower".  She can flex and show you her muscles.  Lately she has decided to join us in our exercising.  She loves to get on the treadmill when I am done and do her "running" (walking at 1.5 mph for a few minutes).  I also have a quick routine I do at home every day that consists of push ups, sit ups, squats and lunges.  Ryan does these with me.  OMG- it is so stinking cute!  I have got to get a video.   She makes sure to breathe heavy and to tell me how sweaty she is getting while she does her exercising!  Her little attempt at a push up is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment