The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Emma Reese Ivie is FIVE!

Happy 5th birthday to my sweet Pea, Emma Reese. My middle child. My dare devil. My snuggler. My string bean. My tomboy. The one who makes us all laugh every day. She still asks for me to "hold you me" yet she longs to be a big girl in elementary school with her sister. She can play Barbies with Ryan and blocks with Polly, and enjoys both equally. She loves puzzles, Where's Waldo and anything silly. She still wants to marry her dad and they are best buddies. She loves soccer and is very athletic. She wants to be an engineer when she grows up. She prefers to only be in her panties. She loves to toot and giggle about it! She has no fear and is very brave. She hates certain smells: bananas and peanut butter. She forgives easy. She comforts anyone who is sad. She is fierce but tender. Goofy but smart. There is no one like our Emma! I couldn't love her more.

No comments:

Post a Comment