The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Emma's 5 Year Old Letters

Dear Emma,

I have really had a hard time with you turning 5!  You are still my baby, yet I know that at five you are no longer little, you are getting big.  You will start kindergarten soon and some of your innocence will be lost (I know this from experience with Ryan). You will be gone five days a week and I will never have you home with me on week days again.  Although I am sad for me, I am excited for you.  You will LOVE elementary school and I know you will have a ton of friends.  You are really getting good at soccer and we can't wait to watch you grow in this sport and any other activities you try.  You are so funny and make us all laugh all of the time, especially Polly.  What an amazing sister you are to both Polly and Ryan.  They are both so lucky to have you and so are mommy and daddy.  You can get away with murder because you are so goofy and funny.  We just can't stay mad at you.  You really have your daddy wrapped around your finger. Thanks for all the smiles, hugs and snuggles.  You are the goofy glue that binds us all together.  Our comic relief.  My sweet Pea.
Love you babe! I am honored to watch you grow and I will "hold you me" forever!

Mommy


Emma Reese, 
Where do I start...... I can't believe you are already 5 yrs old!!!! You are definitely one of a kind! You keep us on our toes, you know how to lighten any mood, and you are the most unique girl I know. I can not imagine life without you. Thank you for being you. I love everything about you. Happy Birthday. 

Love,
Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment