The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

24 Hour Fitness Kids Club Update

Quick Saturday update:

Ryan made it 28 minutes at the Kids Club this morning. I was so proud of her! I was shocked when I didn't hear "Jessi Ivie please come to the Kids Club" after ten minutes. I actually got to do 20 minutes on the elliptical and lift weights for 8 whole minutes. That is a record for us! The days of hour to hour and a half workouts at the gym are just a memory! I haven't attempted to take a spin or weight lifting class. I said I would try that when she made it 45 minutes. (So maybe by the time she is 2!) Soooo glad we purchased a treadmill for the house. And thank goodness I don't have to take that baby to day care! (Thanks Mom/Mamaw and Dad/Grandpa!) I don't think I could do it! Ryan and I are very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment