The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Future International Traveler

It was hard for me to believe, but even infants have to have passports to leave the country! We are headed to the Bahamas in June, and luckily, we learned in advance that Ryan would need a passport and a plane ticket. The plane ticket was a reduced fee because she will sit on our laps. and the passport lasts five years. I just thought it was hilarious that she got her picture taken! Chris took her to get it and he had to hold her up in front of the camera. She made one of her newest expressions where she tucks her bottom lip in. It may cause some problems when we try to board the plane if she is her normal pouty-lipped self! :) I got my first passport before I went to Europe with my mom at the age of 26! Ryan got her first passport at the age of 7 months!



This will make me laugh forever!




The Munchie's first flight itinerary! Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment