The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Main Street Arts Festival

Sunday afternoon we went to downtown Fort Worth to walk around the Main Street Arts Festival. It is always a good time. Last year I was pretty pregnant and it was HOT! This year it was overcast and cooler and Ryan got to enjoy it with us! We got to spend the day with some of our closest friends and their kids. It was a good day!

Pouty lip in full effect


Ryan eating tamales with her dad



Christy came with us




I loved getting to spend time with Kari and Christy




Ryan's buddies Britton and Beckett also came!




My crew


Ryan loved feeling Chris' hair


Man my kid is cute! (and my hubby!)



Kevin and Lilly


Brad and Britton


Drinking beer on Main Street- so happy!

Ry just hanging with the girls


Helping Mamaw with her tickets


Aunt Meredith and Eliana


At Unos ready to eat


The Tharps

(Beck in a highchair at dinner for first time!!)


Ryan terrorizing Britton- he is so scared of her!


Christy and Ryan


Our view of Ryan in her mirror on drive home.
Sound asleep
This picture reminded me of earlier in the day - I wish I had a picture, but I will describe it best I can. After swim lessons we were rushing to get showered and ready to go to the festival. Ryan usually naps from 2:15-3:30. Well, we sat her in her crib around2:15 to play. We turned her boom box on and gave her a few toys to play with while we dressed. When I left her she was playing with a stuffed animal. Five minutes later I went back to grab her to go and sweet little girl and found her snuggle bunny and laid down to nap. All the lights were on and Funky Cole Medina was playing loudly on the radio. She was sound asleep snuggling bunny Too cute! She knows her schedule. We had to wake her up and go. She caught a 20 min cat nap in the car and still held up all afternoon and evening at the festival! I love that she is such a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment