The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Pictures from Mamaw's Camera

Lucky little Ry spends at least 1-2 days a week at her grandparents house. (Last few weeks more like 3-4!) Her Mamaw takes some cute pictures of her. Here are a few pictures from the past month. Thanks Mom for capturing y'alls fun for me to see! XOXO

They spend lots of time outside

Smelling flowers and eating leaves


Ryan's first trip to the sand box!!!!!


Drinking ice tea with Grandpa


Dipping her feet in the pool






Pretty in pink


Picking up my happy girl


Ryan modeling the dress she wore at our celebration
(she only lasted 30 minutes in it at the party!)
One quick update: We have a tooth coming in!!!! It hasn't broke through but we can all feel it. I was just starting to get worried that she wasn't gonna get teeth. I will try to get a picture when it comes in. I plan to do my regular Tuesday post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment