The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ryan Layne's First Easter Weekend

This could be the most pictures that I have ever posted on the blog at once! I attempted to go through and eliminate some, but it was too hard and then I asked myself why? So, I did get rid of a few (close ups of my crows feet, Ryan blinking, Chris not smiling), but other than that I uploaded a ton! This blog will ultimately be for Ry I want her to see how much happiness she brings into so many peoples lives.

We had a great Easter weekend. Chris had to work on Saturday, but Ryan and I went to my parents neighborhood Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun! Ryan actually got 4 eggs! We got to ride the train and get her picture with the Easter Bunny. Being a mom is too fun! Saturday night Ryan Grandma, Papa, Aunt Bethany and Uncle Zach came by and brought Ryan an Easter basket.

On Easter Sunday we spent time with the Cox clan and celebrated Tauri's 18th bday. We dyed eggs and laughed a lot. So much fun. Ryan is such a good baby. We are both still fighting off the end of a cold. She lasted all though and the 3 of us were so tired that we all went to bed at 8:30.

Hanging out on the patio Saturday morning before we walked to my parents

Such a pretty girl


Headed to the hunt with her Grandpa!

Hard to see but there were 3000 eggs to hunt!

And lots of competition!

Ry and her grandparents getting geared up


She was getting so excited she wanted down!



Ryan cheated and sucked on an egg before they said go :)



GO!!!!!


She knew exactly what to do!

Double fisting!



She loved this tie died frog my parents gave her





Ryan Layne meets the Easter Bunny




She ate green cookies too!

Easter Sunday morning opening up her Easter gifts from Mamaw and Grandpa.

She got bubbles and sand toys for our upcoming trip to the beach!

The Ivie Family Easter 2010


Ryan helping Tauri open her bday gifts

Playing with Unc Unc and Aunt Mis




My precious Easter girl in her first Easter dress

and matching chair!










Cupcakes!








The other Easter Bunny

Ryan's first time to color with crayons.

She even colored on an egg.

We all colored eggs and had a competition for most creative

(Aunt Mis), prettiest(Uncle Devin), ugliest (Tauri), prize egg (Ryan).

Beer and sippy cups



Happy camper


The sweetest little bunny ever!










No comments:

Post a Comment