The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday Morning: Wagon and Swim Lesson #3

This weekend Chris was off Saturday and Sunday! My favorite weekend, and Ryan's too! We had a lot of fun family time. She hung out in her pj's with me while her daddy slept in. Then we ran and took the wagon for a spin. And of course swim lessons!!! Three classes down- five to go!

Ryan taking everything out from under the table


Helping Daddy wake up



First ride in her wagon



She did a cool down lap with me after my run



Me with no make-up and Ry in her pj's at noon

(Don't judge us!)


The wagon is a hit!

(Thanks Gran!)

Mentally preparing for swim lessons with her Dad


Trying some new stuff in the pool





Ryan's swim teacher Mr. Clay said she is doing great and very comfortable in the water for her age! Of course we are so proud- I personally think she is the best in the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment