The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chris is Back!

Chris went to Colorado for Winter Burn Camp in Steamboat. He is a counselor every summer at Parklands Burn Camp and this year he got the opportunity to take a few kids skiing at a Colorado Burn Camp. I was a little hesitant to have him out of town being this pregnant, but it is such a great cause that I didn't want him to miss it! It was a long six days without him, but we managed! Thanks to all the help from our families! Ryan spent time with my parents, Chris' mom and my aunt, uncle and cousin. I also took a day off from work and got some good one on one time with Ryan. We missed Chris a lot and were so happy to have him home! It sure makes me admire single parents! I couldn't do this parenting thing without Chris (or our family support system!) We are very lucky.
Ryan opening her gift that her Dad brought her from Colorado!
She was happy to see him!

She has been loving on this monkey ever since she opened it!

He got her some smartwool socks too!

Ta-hee (Tauri) babysat Ryan so we could go to Chris' work Christmas party Saturday


Even black can't make me look thin at this stage in the pregnancy!

Chris with a few of the guys from Station 9


Rubbing it in........

No comments:

Post a Comment