The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Peppermints and Pajamas

I got to go to Library Time with Ry and Mamaw! Yay for me! I usually have to miss their Tuesday morning trips to children's story time at the library because I am at work. The library had a special evening holiday pajama party with stories, songs, games, crafts and snacks! It was so fun to watch Ryan in this environment. She loved the lady that read the stories! She was the youngest there, but sat on the mat and listened just like the bigger kids. SO cute! Books and songs- those are her two favorites! In a few weeks when I am out on maternity leave and then when I only have to work part time, I am planning on going to a lot more library events with Ryan and Mamaw.


Lots of cute kids in their pajamas! Ryan got a front row seat!


And she got to sit next to her buddy Kendall


She was so attentive, I loved watching her!





Mamaw wore her Christmas pajamas too! She's the best.


Ryan and Mamaw picking out books to check out







We love the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment