The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Diaper Shower

On Sunday my good friend Kristi hosted a diaper shower for me! It was at Blue Mesa where we all got to enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet and spend some time together. I had a great time and got lots of necessities and fun stuff for Baby Ivie #2. Thanks again to Kristi for putting it all together and thanks to all who came and made it special! I am so lucky to have such supportive friends and family. Love you all!

This girl is a priceless friend!


Beautiful flowers and goodies decorated the table!


Beautiful "Ta-hee" (Tauri, as Ry says it) and her beautiful mama, my Aunt Mis


Me, Amy and Christy


Cole was giving Amy lots of lovin'!


Gran and Eliana


Mamaw and Bo


The whole group (minus Kristi, she was taking the picture)




Lots of cute stuff (my Mom thinks it's a boy!)

My good friend Ashley, Amy's twin sister and Bo's daughter, couldn't be at the shower for the best reason ever! She had a baby the day before! Welcome to the world baby Knox!

1 comment: