The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Little Miss

I can't believe that I am so lucky! I got another easy baby! Emma may actually be an easier baby than Ryan. Hard to believe that is possible, since Ryan was such a good baby. Emma hardly ever cries and if she does it is because she needs to eat or wants to sleep. Both problems are easy to solve. She is a SUPER good sleeper! Once again Baby Wise did not fail me! Emma can make it 10 hours overnight! Amazing for 9 weeks old! We are starting to get her nap schedule set too. She is still so little that she still sleeps a lot during the day, but I think in a couple weeks I will have it down to 3 naps. Her wake times are becoming so fun as her persomality starts to shine through! She is starting to imitate facial expressions and is full of smiles. Such a happy, smiley girl! Love her so much!
Mamaw spent the night with us- so fun! Sweet, sweet, sweet!

Imitating!

Sticking her tongue out at Mamaw!
She is so pretty!
Mom made me take this picture for Dad.

She said "oh my gosh- Emma has her guns up!"
Ryan's first attempt at holding Emma
Sweet, but seconds later Ryan was saying "Off, off, off!"
It doesn't get cuter than this!
Right before a sneeze.....
.......... and right after a sneeze!
After Ryan goes to bed I love being able to focus on Emma!
Sweet little punkin!
She is getting so strong and can hold her head up so well!
Daddy and Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment