The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

A Weekend of Eating and Cindy!

One of my best friends came to visit us and meet Miss Emma this past weekend. Cindy!!!!! I really enjoyed spending time with her and catching up. It seems I never have enough free time to spend talking on the phone with my friends. I always seem to fill a free fifteen minutes with laundry or cleaning. We spent the weekend playing with the girls mostly, but also eating a lot of food! We went to the annual O'Neil family crawfish boil on Saturday and then hosted a cookout at our house Sunday. I enjoyed every second of her visit and was sad when she headed back to Austin Monday morning.

Delicious!
Ryan is not afraid to chow down!


Emma watching us eat


Aunt Rocks and Ry

Snuggle time with Mamaw


Cindy and Unc Unc

Ryan worked on that cob for awhile


Sunday cookout at our house


Ryan using her spoon!


Rebecca and Seth


Baby Piper came!

My laid back little girl

Our friends Ben and Jill

(Emma will have a new neighborhood playmate in December!)


Ryan and Daddy

Mamaw has no problem handling both girls!

(I go back to work Monday and Mamaw will have a full day of juggling!)


Love my Cindy Lu!

Although I was running around hostessing I got to sit and snuggle Emma some

(This is her favorite way to be held, and I LOVE it)


Uh Oh!

She was pretty fond of the empty beer can.

Rebel and Emma

Emma stayed up late with the girls :-)



It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment