The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Oh My, How Saturday Nights Have Changed!

But I wouldn't trade it for the world! Chris had to work overtime at the Rangers game this past Saturday evening. I was feeling a little lonely and sorry for myself. My mom fixed that! She came over and hung out with me. We watched Ryan play out front and drank wine. After I got Ryan and Emma down we stayed up and played cards. It was so much fun! I am not sure what I would do without her.
A glass of wine on one side and a puddle of spit up on the other! The Ivie girls! (one naked- that is a common theme these days!)
Big girl Emma sitting up on her own!

(That is Mamaw's wine, not Ryan's)
Mamaw and her girls!
Streaking through the neighborhood!
Mamaw/Mom/My Best Friend & Emma

Ryan picking our neighbor Bill's flowers.

I made her stop after I took the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment