The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Gosh, I am going to miss these girls!

Chris and I (and the ol' breast pump) leave for a vacation to Turks and Caicos on Thursday. Five days and four nights in paradise, but also away from our babies. We are very excited for our trip! It will be fun to get away and relax on the beach together. Last summer we went to the Bahamas and we brought Ry along. Emma, being only 5 months is a little too young this year, and traveling is hard on kids (and us!), so the girls are staying here with Mamaw and Grandpa. They will get plenty of fun in the sun at the pool! I will miss them so much. I had a lot of fun with them this past weekend while Chris was at work. I am so lucky.

After playing at the park (it was 101), the girls cooled off in the fountain.
Ryan enjoyed a Capri Sun and some goldfish
while Emma watched


Munch!

Punky!


Then we hit the swings for more fun!




Oh my gosh- she is so cute!

Ryan loves to lean back and wants to be pushed "higher!"

Bunny is, of course, along for the ride




Then, Ryan got to have McDonalds!

She was very excited about her happy meal toy.




Ryan loves berries!

Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries






I love when my kids are in their pajamas!











I will be so anxious to see these darling faces next Tuesday morning! Not sure if I will be able to wait until they wake up at 8. I may have to wake them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment